How to Join
Please remember that your membership fees go directly to helping us support dyslexic people and their families in West Kent. KWDA is run by volunteers – we have no paid staff.
Please continue to support this great cause.
What your fees allow us to do:
- Run local events – inviting inspirational speakers to talk about issues affecting all dyslexics and those who support them
- Run our support Helpline – Calls typically last from 5 mins to 55 minutes and provide invaluable support
- Run our new website – providing local information, useful local services, sharing inspirational stories & promoting our talks and coffee mornings.
- Saturday Fun club – get together to help with self-esteem
- Bringing the local dyslexic community together.
For the sum of £15 you will receive:
- Free access to all our Events, talks & coffee mornings
- One copy of the British Dyslexia Association (BDA) Contact Magazine – three times per year. A great resource for keeping up-to-date with the latest news
- Access to our Members’ only section on the website – where you will find discount codes for dyslexic resources.