08/03/2018 - 7:30 pm
“Addressing the Emotional Repercussions of Dyslexia” by Pennie Aston
Thursday 8th March 2018
7.30pm – 9.30pm
We are delighted to welcome Pennie Ashton who is an inspirational advocate for positive change and offers great insight into the emotional repercussions of dyslexia.
Those attending the event will gain a better understanding of: –
- How dyslexia can impact on the emotions.
- When and why dyslexia impacts on emotions.
- Life stages and experiences specific to dyslexia that can create an environment for emotional disharmony and confusion.
- Full appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of dyslexia.
- Creative and psycho-educational strategies to support the development of self-knowledge, resilience, self-confidence and self-advocacy.
Pennie is also speaking at this year’s British Dyslexia Association’s Conference in April – but why not come along and meet her at this local KWDA event.
This is a ticket event only
Limited places so please get your ticket here:
Free to all Members. Non-members (suggested £5 donation on the night please)
To become a member please download a form from the Members’ section
Venue: Cawthorn Lecture Theatre, Tonbridge School, Tonbridge TN9 1JP
(Free parking at the visitors car park – TCS entrance on London Road )